Sunday 31 March 2013

Chocolate Festival



Yes, its the best kind of festival there can be! This weekend in Bristol at the harbourside there was a Chocolate Festival and I nearly missed it! I didn't know this was on until the Saturday it started. Luckily I was able to have a quick visit on the Sunday. The weather was cold but sunny for a change so I was able to get some good photos despite the fact that some stands wouldn't let me take any pictures. I understand if they think people will copy the chocolate designs. There were some nice people who didn't mind though. 



I had to buy some of the hot chocolate mix from this stand. I loove hot chocolate! I got the white chocolate and mint flavoured ones so I will report on how they were soon. 


I want to know who designed the packaging for them. Its so cool! Especially the gingerbread one. 



I haven't tried red velvet cakes yet so I was intrigued when I saw them in cupcake form. I bought one and one of the chocolate and raspberry. Here is a link to the website of the people who had this stand if you want to see more http://www.chocorico.co.uk/





They also had some savoury things incase you aren't a chocolatey type of person.





I have lived in Bristol all my life and never knew they put a little market on the harbourside as well. There were book stands and even cider! There was some really nice hand-made jewelry stands that I will have to return to soon. You can find one of the jewelry stands here http://elsiebelle.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment