Thursday 28 March 2013

Hoppy Easter


Getting ready for Easter? I look forward to the obligatory chocolate eating! Here I have been experimenting with some new techniques of combining scanned materials (lace, stitched papers etc) and  hand-drawn text. I think I may have overdone it but it got to the point where I had been looking at it for so long I couldn't tell if t looked good or not :P I took inspiration from cinnamon aitch who have a really nice style of combining patterns and hand drawn illustrations. 





I have also been trying to find a good way to photograph cards. I'm struggling to make the background light but not let the card look grey. Perhaps I need to get some better lighting. I know these are a bit late for mother's day but I thought it made sense to put together with the easter cards as they have the same style. 











No comments:

Post a Comment