Wednesday 27 February 2013

Bubble tea?


What's bubble tea you ask? Only the most amazing drink ever! I tried the Honey Dew Milk Tea with Strawberry Pobbles. I originally wanted to try mint with chocolate pobbles but they ran out of chocolate :( maybe next time though! I think it will be fun trying to think up new combinations like with the milkshake places where you can put chocolate bars and such into the drinks. 





I hadn't realised this place was quite new as it only opened last August. I first noticed it as I passed it on the bus. I had heard of bubble tea before but had no idea it was in the UK let alone in Bristol. I bet there are loads of places that do it also but this is the first I've seen. You can see their website here --> bubbletee. Any suggestions for other combinations? It took me a while to decide what to have as there is so much choice!

3 comments:

  1. oooh that looks fun! We need to go!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've noticed bubble tea popping up more and more in the last year! I've never tried any though, it looks magical, but how much like actual tea is it because I havent found a tea I've liked yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bubble popping up? lol good pun there! I thought it was a weird idea to put things like that into a drink but it was pretty fun. The milk tea I had was like milkshake to be honest, I didn't really taste the tea so you might like that or the fruit teas. Have you tried iced tea? Maybe you would prefer tea cold rather than hot :)

    ReplyDelete