Monday 12 November 2012

Harry Potter Studio Tour

I have to highly recommend any Harry Potter fan to take the Warner Bros. Studio tour in London. Here I have put some photos up from the tour I had taken so you can have a taste of it but nothing beats the real thing. You're welcome! 






The Yule Ball. 





Beauxbatons Academy uniform. Sorry for the blurriness. 


Harry, Ron and Neville's bedroom.



A little close up of Neville's bedside table. Can you spot the Remembrall? 




Triwizard cup and the golden egg.




Potions classroom


Door to the chamber of secrets


Gringotts Bank vault



The Burrow - Weasley family home.












I seriously love all the Yule Ball designs. Wish I could have got a better photo but it was too high up for me. 


That'll be all for now as I didn't realise how many photos I had taken so I will put the rest on later :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment