Thursday 23 August 2012

Bath time

As a little weekend break a friend and I decided to visit Bath as it isn't too far from where I live. It actually ended up being a good place for research at the time because we found some materials to use in our degree projects.

It would have been nice to see the Roman Baths but there were some crazy queues outside.

 
Bath Abbey




We visited the Victoria Art Gallery as they had an exhibition on the Victorian Era which I couldn't pass up as I love all things Victorian. 




Some mad handwriting skills there. I wish I could write like that. 



Old timey British post box.



We also visited the Jane Austen tea rooms which does a very good afternoon tea. 


Some nice looking shop fronts.





Note the waiter on the right who wanted to be in the photo.



Had to finish with a reference to sweets (Candi yeah!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment