Wednesday, 21 November 2012

My First Fashion Blog


Okay, so I have been reading quite a few fashion blogs for some time now and decided I should have a go at it. I was given an early christmas present by my mum and wanted to show it off a bit ;) This coat is from Jack Wills. I couldn't normally afford it but I found it at one of their outlets for a very nice discount price. I did a bit of messing around in Photoshop with some of the photos to see what kind of effects I could get but I think I may have to invest in a new lens for my camera. I did notice from these photos that my shorts may be a bit too big for me so I think my next purchase will be something that fits me properly.  I can't help it if baggy clothes are way more comfortable! XD





I'm loving the lining pattern! There is also a pocket for (maybe) mobile phone convenience? Check out the Britishyness. 




Coat via Jack Wills
Shirt via Superdry
Boots are Baliley Button in Chestnut from UGG
Shorts via Topshop

2 comments:

  1. Aww cheers dears! I do have a bit of an obsession with coats lol You should have a go at fashion blogging too! You always wear cool things :)

    ReplyDelete